West facing cliff located just above and to the south of the southern end of Foreplay. Fun, mostly easier routes up to 27 m long. Shade until early afternoon. Reilly Rock has a bench on top with a fantastic view over Skaha Lake. It was built by a local hiker as a memorial to his late brother, Patrick Reilly.
- Revved up Like a Deuce* 10c 6 bolts Rolf Rybak, 08/16.
- Blinded by the Light* 10a 9 bolts Jon Jones 08/16.
- Pug V3 3 bolts Rolf Rybak 08/16.
- Just Baking 10a/b 8 bolts Jon Jones 08/16.
- Cut Across Shorty*** (links 4 and 6) 12 bolts 10c Jon Jones 08/16.
- Super Natural Delight** 5.9 12 bolts Rolf Rybak 08/16.
- Dancing in the Shade** 5.8 9 bolts Jon Jones 08/16.
- Short But Sweet* 5.8 5 bolts. Rolf Rybak 08/16.